Saturday, January 6, 2018

New Year's Challenge!



2018 sign-001 copy.jpg

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018!!

I don't know that I've ever bothered with New Year's resolutions.  They're always created with the best of intentions but so often seem to be a set-up for inaction / disappointment / failure.

This year however I've signed up for a challenge that I'm anticipating will be not only creative but also a form of cleansing / purging / renewal.

Welcome to the year of the Ready-To-Wear Fast!

The 365-day commitment to not purchase any clothing items but instead to sew what is needed!

I intend to take this a step further and make a concerted move to shop from my stash and minimize new fabric purchases as much as possible.

Here's to a challenging, creative, and inspired year of MeMade garments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment